Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Abigail Thompson

DirtyShip

Thot Collection Wizard
Legacy 🔥
Oct 1, 2022
Awards
Wouldn’t you have more or her?
I’ll appreciate so.

Last edited by a moderator:
alvarobarrioexeter

alvarobarrioexeter

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Thanks for your files!!! I was wondering, sorry for asking, whether you also have the videos whose captures we can see in your contributions. I mean the one in which he's under her in the bed, the one grabing her ass and so on...

Thanks in advance!!

evilb94 said:
[Hidden content]

evilb94

evilb94

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
alvarobarrioexeter said:
Thanks for your files!!! I was wondering, sorry for asking, whether you also have the videos whose captures we can see in your contributions. I mean the one in which he's under her in the bed, the one grabing her ass and so on...

Thanks in advance!!
Sorry, no. Those vids were not available when I was a member, and they probably would have cost over $100, so there's that.

Happyass

Happyass

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
evilb94 said:
Sorry, no. Those vids were not available when I was a member, and they probably would have cost over $100, so there's that.
I was in the same boat as you. I was a member too for 3 months, but he has it set up to where you have to be a member for a long time before you can buy any good vids.

Happyass

Happyass

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Hopefully someone has something from S T R A N G E F X. He has some good ones, but I didn't get to buy them before he shut down his OF page

evilb94

evilb94

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Happyass said:
I was in the same boat as you. I was a member too for 3 months, but he has it set up to where you have to be a member for a long time before you can buy any good vids.
Yeah, the guy just seems a bit shady overall, constantly changing his site and charging a lot of money. Abbs has ambitions outside of modeling though and is largely retired these days, so I can understand it.

Happyass said:
Hopefully someone has something from S T R A N G E F X. He has some good ones, but I didn't get to buy them before he shut down his OF page
He did send out some really good stuff in the DM's at one point, or at least offered to, before I was subbed. Too bad he's been pushed away from OF.

mlsfeety

mlsfeety

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
This thread has been a revelation! If you guys manage to get any of those other more explicit vids, please don’t hesitate to share them.

Happyass

Happyass

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
N
mlsbtg said:
This thread has been a revelation! If you guys manage to get any of those other more explicit vids, please don’t hesitate to share them.
No luck yet. If we keep fishing something gotta bite!

mlsfeety

mlsfeety

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Could someone re-up the vids, I remember when they were still up and I miss them dearly

Neverherbavore

Neverherbavore

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Any chance of a re-up for the Mega?

I only have this to add

carlunderguard

carlunderguard

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
There are a lot of ArtOfShadow stills but not really any videos. Does anyone have them or know where to buy them?

Happyass

Happyass

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
ArtOfShadow has a weird way of posting vids. He shows the potential vids of what people want, but wont sell the good ones until you have been a member for a while. No one knows how long that time is. I was a member of his site for 5 months. He never made any good vids available in that time period. Even after paying for the vids that he will let you buy, its a crap shoot of what you will get. That basic one that everyone has from his site cost 55 bucks, if I remember correctly. She did nothing but pose on a bed and rinsed herself in the shower, it definitely was a waste of money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frgg3be0
Top Bottom
')