Anya Braddock

username24

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Apologies if there's any reposts.

ย 

Wonder Of U

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Here are some pics and vid I dont think were uploaded on here. Thicc ass Anya. Not sure if a full set ever got released or not

ย 

Wonder Of U

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Goofy Ahh Twerk. Wish she would do more twerk vids. Another vid I don't think was ever upped here.

ย 

ThatsWhatSheSaid

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Please re-up these if possible. Thank you.
ย 

Suresure

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
She accidentally sent this link out a long time ago when she did Patreon (surprisingly the link is still active), managed to save it, some old twerk videos

Twerk - Google Drive
ย 

Wonder Of U

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
It's been a while, lads. In the search of a lot of Anya's unshared content (there's a surprising large amount of PPV's that have never been shared because they're expensive AF), I stumbled across a few PPV's that I believe hasn't been posted here because I don't recognize them. Don't mind the double watermarks.

ย 

Wonder Of U

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
One of Anya's first livestreams. I recall uploading this one ages ago, but I think it got removed for whatever reason. Those other sites that scrape SC made a backup of it, because I lost the original stream, but here you guys go

ย 

Wonder Of U

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
A Classic Anya lewd set before she went fully nude. I don't think it was previously shared. At least not by me. That first pic is a gif, but if you wanna download the rest it's in the bunkrr link below the pics.

ย 

Wonder Of U

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
A whole lot of PAWG Anya. A few twerking vids I wish we got more of.

ย 

Wonder Of U

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
The twerking vids had to be posted on a separate post

ย