Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community ๐Ÿ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Jena Frumes

DirtyShip

Thot Collection Wizard
Legacy ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Oct 1, 2022
Awards
ย 
Last edited by a moderator:
John snowy 23

John snowy 23

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Anybody else see this? She got an 18 + content on her instagram now? Iโ€™d love to do but we donโ€™t have cash app here in Australia. Make a tel e G and Iโ€™ll def chuck in some some money in.
ย 
John snowy 23

John snowy 23

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
MarvelFan2005 said:
Is this legit? Just want to make sure and curious if we want to pool together for her content
Not a 100 percent sure
ย 
Watermelonman447

Watermelonman447

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
John snowy 23 said:
Her site is back up on her linktree. Iโ€™m keen to throw in some moneys. But donโ€™t have cash app in Australia
not sure if this is the move.. Everything about this seems legit, broke up with her ex, has the linktree on multiple platforms, hasnt tweeted anything about being hacked but here the thing..

** I went to do the cashapp to see if it was legit (yolo my $25) - but before I could even send it the Cashapp APP popped up a MSG saying "before you send this we have had multiple users submit feedback saying that this account or accounts like this are scams**

this kinda made me chicken out and for good reason so idk what to think
ย 
Rogerdoger

Rogerdoger

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Watermelonman447 said:
not sure if this is the move.. Everything about this seems legit, broke up with her ex, has the linktree on multiple platforms, hasnt tweeted anything about being hacked but here the thing..

** I went to do the cashapp to see if it was legit (yolo my $25) - but before I could even send it the Cashapp APP popped up a MSG saying "before you send this we have had multiple users submit feedback saying that this account or accounts like this are scams**

this kinda made me chicken out and for good reason so idk what to think
It's gone again. It was probably a quick and easy scam for her. Probably why she didn't just make an OF, can't scam as easily on there.
ย 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devmester12
Top Bottom
')