fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Happy Friday my favorite little patients! ????????
Lets have a great day!! ??"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Aquaphor has become one of the most popular and available skin products! One that I highly recommend ????????
With its thick consistency it can help heal and protect dry or cracked skin, minor cuts and burns, skin irritations, and even chapped lips ????
We love a product with multiple uses! ?"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Study break.. come save me ????"

"Tequila is a great digestive for all you party animals!
Agave contains saponin compounds, which have anti-inflammatory properties!
Having a post-dinner shot can provide digestive relief because it's made with agave, which has high insulin levels that promote good bacteria to grow inside you, making it easier to digest food! ????"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Hope you’re staying hydrated after Thirsty Thursday! ????????????"

"Today, we’re throwing it back in time! ?
We all know back in the day whisky was once used for medicinal purposes.. but thanks to modern day medicine, we no longer need to harm ourselves with this old wives tale. ????"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Sundays are for sweatpants and chillin ????"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Health Tip Tuesday: Walking is nearly as healthy as running.???????????
Brisk walking can be nearly as effective as running in lowering rates of hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol. The key is to maintain a pace that keeps your heart rate elevated! ???????"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Have a great day my favorite little patients ????????"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"It’s Thirsty Thursday! Drink the red wine ????????
Red wine has antioxidants that have been shown to protect the heart and mind. A glass at the end of the day can help protect your body as well as help you wind down and relax for the night ????"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Have a great Friday my favorite little patients ????????"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Happy Monday my favorite little patients! ????????
It’s time to hit the books ????????"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"Incorporating smoothies into your diet can help promote digestive health, boost energy and brain function and support weight management!
Smoothies are versatile and customizable to individual preferences, so pick your favorite fruits & veggies and have yourself a little treat! ??????????????????"

fuckerboy007

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
"I think I need some Vitamin 'U' ????????"