I forgot to also include the video ngl this is what sold it all for me

Attachments

• 80784849822062eb4110107dd3112268.mp4
    9.6 MB · Views: 37

eatingfruits86

SexyForums
Jun 28, 2024
Awards
it says the file is no longer available when you type in the password.

Yandere Chan

SexyForums
Sep 5, 2024
Awards
where did you find that video?
Oh, well I just found it on Gelbooru. In my free time I'm developing an app to scrape all kinds of image boards, and Gelbooru is just one of them, anyway while I was scraping all of the Rapi content from the site I just so happened to see her content amongst the bunch.

that's why the name of all the images I also added are formatted the way they are gel_numbers.jpg gel stands for Gelbooru, and the Numbers are the URL id string, that way I can scrape 10k images at any given point in time with no direct duplicates cause it's always pruned prior to download..

So far though I haven't seen much else on her Rapi cosplay besides what is on Gelbooru though, so that's why I decided to come here, this place seems like a good place to share, and trade, if it intrigues you I can provide more of her content as trade if anyone happens to find some more of her Rapi set.. I have at least 2 sets of 100+ images that aren't here on this forum yet, but tbh I don't got much more of her, she's still a new collection, and many leak sites don't have much if anything on her at least under the name Ririkana.

Last edited:

cango4567

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Discussion thread
<div class="embed fauxBlockLink" data-embed-content="thread-273880" data-embed-content-url="https://kr.hhnmvn.com/threads/ririkana.273880/"><div class="embed-container contentRow contentRow--alignMiddle"><div class="cRf">/data/avatars/s/81/81705.jpg?1721690766</div><div class="contentRow-main"><span class="label label--misc" dir="auto">Simp Chat</span><span class="label-append"> </span>Thread 'Ririkana'<div class="contentRow-minor contentRow-minor--hideLinks"><time class="u-dt" data-date="Jul 24, 2024" data-short="Jul 24" data-time="9:07 PM" data-timestamp="1721855253" datetime="2024-07-24T21:07:33+0000" dir="auto" title="Jul 24, 2024 at 9:07 PM">Jul 24, 2024</time></div></div></div><div class="embed-preview"><div class="bbWrapper">She didn't have one so here it is
Main thread: https://kr.hhnmvn.com/threads/ririkana-rr_loveit.10731/

</div></div><div class="embed-footer"><div class="embed-footer-main">
  • cango4567
  • <span class="tagItem tagItem--tag_asian" dir="auto"> asian </span><span class="tagItem tagItem--tag_big-ass" dir="auto"> big ass </span><span class="tagItem tagItem--tag_gravure" dir="auto"> gravure </span><span class="tagItem tagItem--tag_idol" dir="auto"> idol </span><span class="tagItem tagItem--tag_japanese" dir="auto"> japanese </span><span class="tagItem tagItem--tag_japanese-big-ass" dir="auto"> japanese big ass </span><span class="tagItem tagItem--tag_small-tits" dir="auto"> small tits </span>
  • Replies: 22
  • Forum: Model Discussion
</div><div class="embed-footer-opposite">
  • <span class="reaction reaction--small reaction--1" data-reaction-id="1"></span>
  • <span class="reaction reaction--small reaction--17" data-reaction-id="17"></span>
</div></div></div>

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Ririkana’s newest appearance in the ANGEL_MOVIE/HIPANGEL series, credit to this uploader:
hml96 said:

ICYMI, here’s all of Ririkana’s other appearances in the series that i noticed were wiped out in this thread recently:

Red Skirt:
HIPANGEL037 / ANGEL_MOVIE_023
HIPANGEL038 / ANGEL_MOVIE_024

Grey Skirt:
HIPANGEL054 / ANGEL_MOVIE_042
HIPANGEL055 / ANGEL_MOVIE_043

Uniform:
HIPANGEL070 / ANGEL_MOVIE_058
HIPANGEL071 / ANGEL_MOVIE_059

Long T-Shirt:
HIPANGEL??? / ANGEL_MOVIE_080
HIPANGEL??? / ANGEL_MOVIE_081