Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

maggiedeejay

Domsol

Domsol

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Hellsing611 said:
Its fake. No pussy shown apparently
How do you know? Source? Her content has gotten better and better recently, so wouldn't rule out the possibility that she is trying some new stuff. She's not blurring out her nipples anymore on the see-through stuff, so that's better already. And looks like she is showing nipples now according to the PPV chat.

Hellsing611

Hellsing611

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
the internet, someone asked her and she said no to pussy. They screen shotted it and posted the convo. If you really think she gonna show it. Hy all means waste your $

Domsol

Domsol

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Hellsing611 said:
the internet, someone asked her and she said no to pussy. They screen shotted it and posted the convo. If you really think she gonna show it. Hy all means waste your $
Lol, we're talking about a specific video released yesterday priced $99 with the title 'B/G', not her standard content from several months ago. Read whatissimpfor post again.

Hellsing611

Hellsing611

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Domsol said:
Lol, we're talking about a specific video released yesterday priced $99 with the title 'B/G', not her standard content from several months ago. Read whatissimpfor post again.
As im too lazy to upload image of the screen shot. Take my word for it or not. It was already posted the internet that she said no pussy. Dont believe me please. Buy it and share with everyone. I believe in you. ????

whatissimpfor

whatissimpfor

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Hellsing611 said:
As im too lazy to upload image of the screen shot. Take my word for it or not. It was already posted the internet that she said no pussy. Dont believe me please. Buy it and share with everyone. I believe in you. ????
I don't know if she really is doing b/g content that pretty much does mean everything is now included. And this is recent. What you are talking about is probably something that was months ago when her OF was pretty much her instagram posts. She messaged me two days ago. No nipples, vaginal and sex. But all suddenly the next she says she made a shift. So, I don't know who wants to pitch in and see if she is lying or someone can buy it and if she is lying just get a refund through OF.

Hellsing611

Hellsing611

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
The screen shot was her messaging someone may 8th

q1234567

q1234567

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
This ain’t a discussion thread. Can we have a mod/admin delete all this bs and remove my comment too pls

whatissimpfor

whatissimpfor

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Her b/g content probably one of the closest we can get her to almost a sextape. I think eventually it will happen. This was $56. If she gets a longer actually sextape. Maybe we can pitch in and get it. This is better than anything I bought from her. Although still not enough to enjoy it completely.

Domsol

Domsol

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
whatissimpfor said:
Her b/g content probably one of the closest we can get her to almost a sextape. I think eventually it will happen. This was $56. If she gets a longer actually sextape. Maybe we can pitch in and get it. This is better than anything I bought from her. Although still not enough to enjoy it completely.

Is she showing nipples in the video? Can you upload the video on here by any chance?

whatissimpfor

whatissimpfor

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
It’s pretty much just the same as pics but in video. You get a tiny nipple but nothing too crazy. I’ll upload it later.
Domsol said:
Is she showing nipples in the video? Can you upload the video on here by any chance?

Xaznultimax

Xaznultimax

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Any chance you'll upload that? You're a real MVP ???? ????

q1234567

q1234567

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
whatissimpfor said:

Bloke said he was gonna post it and dipped

Xaznultimax

Xaznultimax

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
q1234567 said:
Bloke said he was gonna post it and dipped
Bigger tease than Maggie ???? ???? ????. Like, imagine it's her with a troll account just blueballing us so that more people go buy her stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxcvbnm0071
Top Bottom
')