Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community πŸ™Œ

SignUp Now!
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
  • When I created this post, I absolutely did not know that we have such a thread - I do not understand how I could not find it in the search. . Have a nice day!
  • Mercedes Valentine - Biography
  • 22 years old , born in 2000
  • Pole dancer, Stripper
  • Lives in the UK
  • Has a higher education
?​

Now I'm ready for anything!
?​

• Hi guys! Two days ago i saw this girl by chance on one of the Telegr@m channels. I made sure that we don't have her thread on the forum and decided to collect the maximum of what I could on Her from all corners of our Internet (lots of chats and all kinds of forums)
  • I will try to make the post as interesting as possible for you, so that you will not be bored to view it even without having to go to the archives with her content
  • In general, I will invest in the design of this post with her most interesting videos in my opinion.

Well, let's start with the most important thing - The first look at this baby from her social networks?​
?​

Some nice full nude dances from her OF - I have amplified the sound, the originals have a very weak sound?​
Link to the video?​
bunkr.ru?​
Cuber Drop?​
Mail.ru?​
Medi Fire?​
?​

Link to the video?​
bunkr.ru?​
Cuber Drop?​
Mail.ru?​
Medi Fire?​
?​

She looks very cute with her hair down - It's a pity that she doesn't have enough of these videos?​
Link to the full video - 1:40 min?​
bunkr.ru?​
Cuber Drop?​
Mail.ru?​
Medi Fire?​
?​

Link to the video?​
bunkr.ru?​
Cuber Drop?​
Mail.ru?​
Medi Fire?​
?​

We finish on a positive note - Her best dildo riding video?​
Link to the full video - 2:50 min?​
bunkr.ru?​
Cuber Drop?​
Mail.ru?​
Medi Fire?​
?​

Archives with her other content ?​
Navigating through archives?​
  • Friends all videos are sorted according to their importance, It will save you a lot of time
  • Folders are signed according to their degree of importance, as well as videos, the smaller the number, the more candid and interesting the video.
2 clicks to download zip archive from Mail.ru - Excellent speed!?​
PortuguΓͺs?​
English?​
Mail.Ru - You can use a group download with one zip archive (y)?​
Files.fm - Back Up Archive?​
Cyber Files.is - Back Up Archive?​
PixlDrain - Back Up Archives - 7 Rar Archives?​
Media Fire - Back Up Archives - 7 Rar Archives?​

• Tracking archives do not have convenient logistics, but are reinforced concrete bulletproof - Please to all forum participants, Please share these archives wherever possible to support these sites to create more views for them.
  • Unfortunately, these archives do not have convenient logistics are devoid of folders. - So focus only on the numbers - from 1 to 6, the smaller the number, the more significant the video - the larger the number, the more likely the video will not be interesting like the rest
bunkr.ru Back Up Archive?​
Cyber Drop Back Up Archive?​

• Well, brothers, as usual, I put my whole soul into my post to make it interesting and bulletproof. I hope this post will serve our community for many, many years. I think that the work I have done deserves your support (y)
  • Have a nice day, guys!
# mercedesthedancerxo , mercedes_bends , mercedesfittok , Mercedes the dancer?​
Β 
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Effort photo collection plus 3 photos in one Rar archive?​
  • I decided to compare the collection of photos of our brother Effort I doubted that I had something that he didn't have. He has a collection of 1230 photos, which is a lot, but it turned out that I had 3 photos that were not in his album. I think not everyone has the ability to batch download, so I'll add rar archives for such people. I'm not sure that many people are fond of photos. Have a nice day guys!
  • Bunkr and Media Fire - These are already packed Rar archives
  • Mail.ru - This is a regular gallery that has its own batch upload function in one zip archive
1233 photos in one Rar archive for convenience - 1 Gb?​
bunkr.ru - Rar?​
Media Fire - Rar?​
Mail ru - The usual gallery?​
2 clicks to download zip archive from Mail.ru - Excellent speed!?​
PortuguΓͺs?​
​
English?​
​
Β 
australopithecus

australopithecus

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Now she has a VIP Club on OF so her public content is not as good as it used to be...

Β 
greentubarao

greentubarao

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
credit to OP
Β 
Kingdingalinga

Kingdingalinga

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
I would love to know whether anyone knows if Mercedes is still doing content ? She was so hot when her stuff was still available , but it seems her content , at least leak wise, is quiet on all fronts. ?
Β 
BobTKG

BobTKG

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
She’s gone mainstream, her PP profile and fees have gone up exponentially, she now has a vip space so her β€œaverage” content is less than it once was.

she wants Β£300 for a half day Β£600 for a full day, no mention about any adult content, her β€œbookings” only go up to art nude.

Unless someone who subscribes to her onlyfans can find a current link, I think gone are the days when you could pay her Β£50 for a custom anal video.
Kingdingalinga said:
I would love to know whether anyone knows if Mercedes is still doing content ? She was so hot when her stuff was still available , but it seems her content , at least leak wise, is quiet on all fronts.
Β 
peatch

peatch

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
BobTKG said:
She’s gone mainstream, her PP profile and fees have gone up exponentially, she now has a vip space so her β€œaverage” content is less than it once was.

she wants Β£300 for a half day Β£600 for a full day, no mention about any adult content, her β€œbookings” only go up to art nude.

Unless someone who subscribes to her onlyfans can find a current link, I think gone are the days when you could pay her Β£50 for a custom anal video.
her vip content is absolute shite as well, reaching from boring wall posts to many days without content to abysmal video quality when she finally decides to send you something
Β 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vikingo1987
Top Bottom
')