Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

RLrunescapeGF

Hocus Pocus

Hocus Pocus

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I haven’t been able to stop masturbating and now I curse you all with the same horniness problem ???????? Please welcome my latest photo set- Virtual Girl Next Door: winter edition ???????

Horniness aside, I’m insanely hyped to release this set!! I looooovelovelove LOVE the outfit and the vibe- it’s so simple, sexy and cute and really gives that “girl next door feel” but definitely less of a Y2K version and more of a modern take haha. The lighting and colors just feel really sensual, while the outfit is giving ~slutty n’ cute~ yknow? ????

I feel like this microbikini was MADE for my body though. The little pubic hair window and boobie windows hit me in all the right places. Like, the pussy window literally cut off just barely above my clit, so you get a full view of my landing strip. And since it’s a g-string thong, it’s extremely revealing in the back ???? YES BOOTYHOLE LOVERS, I AM LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YOU RIGHT NOW.
I loooved how the top squeezed my perky lil tits and cut off just below my nipples while not fully covering my areolas. Tbh I just felt like the entire microkini was very flattering for my body type ????

I gotta say though, the video has to be my favorite part of the set. It’s 5 minutes long and includes me:
-shaking, spreading, and slapping my ass in slow mo
-groping and squeezing my cute tits (there’s even a lil tiddy drop near the end)
-rubbing my pussy
-and even pulling my panties off at one point to show you another fun lil magic trick of mine (getting them back on while on camera was quite risky ????)
It gets EVEN better!! I don’t ever release video content with full-on slit slips, or at the very least, I’ll only keep content like that in if it’s kept to an extreme minimum. However, I’ve made a very rare exception for this set. The video was so cute that I couldn’t bare to cut anything out- so lucky for you, this video includes scenes of me ass shaking directly in your face, **with a full on pussy slit slip in full view **. Not only are you getting video content with pussy slit showing, but literally it couldn’t be in clearer view. So yea…this is literally the best look you could possibly get for a pussy slit slip ????
The video has the original audio, plus some cute music over it- that way you can still hear all the good spanking noises ????

I think y’all are really gonna love this set??????? I feel like it has a different vibe than my usual stuff and I hope looking at this fills you with an uncontrollable urge to masturbate ?????

(“What’s the censoring like on this set, Rune?” For the pics, the usual stuff! There is not censoring on the photos so long as my bits are mostly covered. For the pics where I’ve slid my panties off, I did my usual lil drawn on squiggle to partially cover my bootyhole entrance or my pussy slit. So you still get tons of bootyhole spokes, pussy lips/outer labia, and even some partial pussy slit in those photos. As for the video, I didn’t bother censoring anything as mentioned above- so whatever slipped out during the vids stayed on the final cut uncensored haha ????)

And as always, zero pressure to purchase my PPVs!! Your subscription here alone is greatly appreciated ??

Hocus Pocus

Hocus Pocus

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Christmas might be over but the holiday spirit is still alive and well within the Whoville community.
In the spirit of giving, Runey Lou Who has kindly offered to help you put up a second Christmas tree of a different nature…if you catch my drift ???? She heard you like Christmas cookies too, so she’s hoping you like hers ????

Okay, I’ll chill with the cheesy dad jokes and just get to the set cuz y’all have waited nearly 2 weeks for a new PPV!!
Unlike some of my other themed sets, there is zero undressing in this set because I’m already as naked as you can get while still keeping the tease ultra hot????
This set features me in some sparkly ribbon pasties and a red g-string thong, leaving very little to the imagination ????
So whether you prefer ass, bootyhole, tummy, pussy, pubic hair, or perky lil tits this set literalllllly has it all!! Which honestly??? Wasn’t very hard to accomplish in that sense considering I’m practically naked, literally everything was already showing ????
So please, enjoy the views of my backside, front side, and everything in between cuz it’s all on display for y’all in this festive Christmas set ??????

Also, sorry this set took so long to get out!! Between prepping for the holidays, then flying out of state to stay with my parents and having to both shoot and edit this set at their place (while also trying to be as stealthy as possible so that I don’t scar them LOL), and as of most recently attempting to edit out my sunburn in these photos…it’s been a rat race LOL. Real talk though, it only took me 1 hour to get sunburnt but well over 10 hours to try and edit said sunburn into a suntan…LOL like it legit took me days ????

I hope y’all like this cute Whoville character I put together. I was really excited to do a theme like this ???? I have a ton of other really cute pics from this set that I’m not getting to release in this initial set, so maybe I’ll do a round 2 release near the end of 2023!!

All that aside, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you all a very happy and healthy new year. Your support over here the last few years really means the world to me as it allows me to take care of myself, stay atop my student loans and medical bills, and get the medical care I need. Thank you guys for the constant love, empathy and kindness you show me ?? Every sweet comment or message you leave me always puts a smile on my face ????
I fly back to my home the evening of the 4th, so content activity and DM activity will fully return to normal around then. I’ve truly appreciated y’all allowing me to spend some quality time with my family ???? Thank you!

OK LOVE YOU GUYS!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN ????????

Hocus Pocus

Hocus Pocus

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Be a good boy and get on your knees for me ????

OH BOY AM I ABOUT TO DELIVERY THE GOODS TO YALL!! If you couldn’t tell by the all caps, I’m so excited to release this set. It’s seriously sooooo fucking HOT ???? There are so many jaw-dropping, sexy photos and watching back the videos I shot legit made my pussy throb.

I’m gonna keep the description brief because I wanna get this set out to y’all ASAP since I know a lot of y’all have your subs expiring this afternoon and it would be an absolute crime for your eyes to not be blessed by this sexy as hell photoset ????

This set has 37 photos featuring me in a decadent silk robe, a black Santa hat, black stiletto heels, nothing but a pair of lingerie underwear underneath. I gotta say…something about wearing a silk robe open and exposing nothing but a pair of underwear underneath is such a simple yet erotic look. It felt like it awakened a whole other side of me ???? Also, my ass and pussy look incredible in these panties, but you really should see just how tantalizing they look for yourself ????

In addition to the photos, this set has OVER 5 MINUTES OF VIDEO CONTENT! What can you expect to see in it? I’m so glad you asked ????
There’s over 3 minutes of genuine masturbation content, you can hear my cute little panting and see my facial expressions of pleasure as I play with my clit and rub my pussy over my lace panties. Not only that, but it includes some audio role playing ???? Y’all know I don’t usually talk in my spicy videos, but these masturbation clips include me lovingly showing you how to pleasure me and encouraging you to touch me too~ Ideal content for those of you who wanna be dominated me, or those of you with mommy issues ????
There’s also over 1 minute of video content where I’m grinding my pussy in your face, teasing you to dive face first into me ???? My open silk robe is a nice added touch because the possibility of a nip slip is so high that it’ll really keep you on the edge of your seat~
The video ends with some bonus slow-motion booty shaking/twerking content because you just gotta end this meal with some dessert ???? ????

So what’s the hesitation, sweetie? Come enjoy some quality time with Mommy Rune ????

(disclaimer: this set does include my fully exposed breasts but there are tiny little censor bars over my nipples! You can still see my areolas though. That said, an uncensored topless continuation of this set will be coming out in the future ???? Also, I know this set is pricy but that’s due to the size of the set and the masturbation vids. I know it’s the holidays and we’ve all spent money on Christmas gifts, so if it’s out of budget don’t worry! The next set will be smaller. And also, don’t forget your gift you’ll be receiving on Christmas Day~????)

coolUser

coolUser

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Nipslip in a video PeachJars uploaded and immediately removed

Don Turbo

Don Turbo

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
credit scotts thots
crossposted from Peachjars thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members