RLrunescapeGF

KingBread

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
made the mistake of playing Diablo IV and now Iโ€™ve returned to my gamer gremlin form

ย 

KingBread

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Every time I stream myself playing Diablo IV, I turn myself into a necromancer on stream too ????

I know these are cursed but please enjoy these final few bog witch tiddy pics

ย 

KingBread

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Shot something super slutty todayโ€ฆwant a sneak peek? ????

my mini-milk mini-set has me in my most scandalous pair of panties ????????

Yeaaaaaa yโ€™all are gonna be eating GOOD when I drop this mini set ???? Also, I kinda wanna do a cute cowgirl themed one when Iโ€™m in Texas next week- I left my cowboy hat their anyways!!
ย 

KingBread

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
POV: I called you down for dinner and you find me like this. Wyd? ????
ย 

KingBread

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Sorry I couldnโ€™t get that set out today!! My friend left today- it was so nice to see her again. It had legit almost been a year since I last saw her!!
Also I know Iโ€™m super behind on DMs, just wanted to reassure yโ€™all Iโ€™m gonna get fully caught up tomorrow AND youโ€™ll have that new set in your DMs by tomorrow evening ?????? Thanks for being so patient and sweet and understanding, I hope this makes up for it~ More incoming too!!!

Wanna taste me? ????

ย 

KingBread

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Soooo this set has waaaaay more full on slit slippage than I realizedโ€ฆmy bad eyesight has betrayed me yet again. Probably just gonna keep all the slit slippage in the vids though cuz otherwise Iโ€™ll have very little video footage to share ????

ย 

KingBread

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
MOO MY MOST REVEALING BUTT PLUG CONTENT EVER IS OFFICIALLY HERE ????????
Some of yโ€™all might remember the bunny tail butt plug sets I did a couple years backโ€ฆWELL, I really took it to the next level in this set!!! My older buttplug sets definitely had more covered up, not just my asshole due to the fluffiness of the bunny tail and what it obscured, but also I was very adamant about avoiding slit slippage whenever possible and would often delete anything that had it (or at the very least, censor it fully.)
So this set reeeeeeeeally has me pushing my limits cuz boy howdy am I showing a LOT of inner pussy slit and A LOT of asshole. And can we talk about how crazy my thong is??? My pussy is far too fat for it, cuz itโ€™s literally swallowing the panties and my pussy lips are literally touching each other- my pussy is straight up flossing with the fabric ???? Trying to avoid having my entire pussy out was genuinely a struggle. The lack of fabric aside, what really makes this thong special is that itโ€™s BACKLESS! There is NO fabric in the back- there is just a little loop that goes around my buttplug to hold the panty in place and thatโ€™s literally it. These are by far the tiniest, sluttiest, most erotic pair of panties I own. I mean, they canโ€™t even be worn unless I have a plug in my ass soooo yea, they really are gonna be the craziest panties youโ€™ve ever seen ????

My top is micro sized to match, exposing my cute lil tits~ So while this set is definitely for fans of my pussy & ass, there is still titty content in literally every single pic ??????????

And Iโ€™m case youโ€™re more into vids than pics, Iโ€™m here to fulfill your desires!!! Cuz this set contains nearly 4 minutes of video content that includes me:
-shaking and spanking my plugged ass in your face
-the view youโ€™d be getting as you fuck my pussy from behind
-tiddy drops and lots of boobie bouncing
-grinding of all sorts
-an absolute INSANE amount of pussy slit showing on both sides of my thong
-aaaaand even me playing with/tugging at my pretty butt plug thatโ€™s inside me ????

(Thereโ€™s tons and tons of ass spreading in the video, so this is definitely gonna be a hit with those of you who DM me asking about which of my sets show the most โ€œbootyhole spokesโ€????)

In terms of censorship, yโ€™all know the drill. Since this isnโ€™t an uncensored topless set, there is micro censors over my nipples in the pics and very minimal pixelation over my tits in the video. Youโ€™ll see be able to see my cute areolas and peeks of my nipples in the pics cuz I wanted to tease you~ Aaaand youโ€™ll still be able to see just how pink my nipples are in the vids since the pixelation barely alters even the silhouette of my tits. As for my bootyhole, Iโ€™ve done zero censoringโ€ฆexcept on the pic where Iโ€™m fully spreading my ass ???? As for my pussy, I decided to be brave and leave my slit slips in the videos!!! There was only one instance in the last part of the video where I literally had to put a small bar over part of my pussy cuz literally my whole girl was just out LOL. But literally nearly the entire video is just uncensored pussy slit slips and asshole??????? Some of the pics have zero censoring over the slit slips and others pics, where it was showing more than just some pussy slit, have minimal censor bars over it!
I never wanna impede on yโ€™allโ€™s viewing experience, so I always try to make any censoring I do very minimal and also visually appealing ????????

I could go on and on about just how revealing and slutty this set is, but Iโ€™m gonna have to let the previews speak for itself. Just know I was very horny and depraved when I took these pics, so I genuinely wanted to shoot something chaotically slutty for yโ€™all ???? (And just so you know, I have this plug thong in other colorsโ€ฆsooooo if you wanna see more in the future, just let me know* ????)

ย 

KingBread

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
swipe to lose the panties ????

ย 

KingBread

SimpCity Fapper ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ฆ
front or back? be honest, this is a very serious question that requires the utmost thought ????

ย