Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community πŸ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Senya Marin - senyamarin - hiitssenya

Happy Nuts

Happy Nuts

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Β 
  • Peepeekun
Reactions: EddieLokko and Ninjapurpura
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
This post is an addition to the tracking post?​
  • I wanted to make a post in the same style and as usual I didn't have enough space these 15,000 characters are my disease when I want to write a big post - In short, this video and photos belong to the tracking post. Here are all the photos that are most suitable for all the videos from these two posts
The video that didn't fit in the main post?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail,ru?​
Media Fire?​
Cyber Drop?​
Back Up?​
3 very similar videos are mounted together - Color Correction and Upscale are made - Upside down orientation changed?​
​

Here you can download the originals of these videos without any edits on my part?​
Originals?​
Back Up?​
Improved photo sets to the videos from both posts?​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
All Rar Archive?​
Improved?​
Back Up?​
All Rar Archive?​
Originals?​
Back Up?​
​
​
​
​

The last five photos are Restorations of high priority - With maximum detail?​

​
​
​
​
​
Β 
  • Peepeekun
Reactions: Ninjapurpura
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
The first restorations and reworks for this baby ?????​
  • Preface -As far as I understand , these videos were probably already on the forum before the archives from the first posts were blocked - But these are reworks , so it will be interesting to see them anyway.

Links To The Full Video - 2:53 min?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
"We have to be quiet" - 3 videos upscaled and mounted together?​
?​

The following three videos are completely restored and remade (Reworks)?​
  • All three videos where Sounded - These are wonderful videos that really lacked live music, One of which was absolutely without sound at all. Two songs were selected for them and recorded in live sound, so that they sounded exactly the same as if this music was playing in her room. (The task was to make the viewer believe that this is the real sound of the video) - Use headphones for more immersion
  • The videos are interpolated at 60 fps - A smooth picture is always cool. A smooth picture does not strain the eyes. Allows you to get a better look at the details and allows you to better immerse yourself in watching the video.
  • The videos were color-corrected and upscaled - The picture has become much clearer and richer
  • The firste video was sped up to get rid of the Slow Motion - I had to put on live music so I didn't see the point in Slow Motion

60 Fps - Un slowed - Upscaled - Color Corrected - Added Music - (y)?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
60 Fps - Un slowed - Upscaled - Color Corrected - Original Sound?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
This Perfect, elastic ass is asking for someone to spank her - Will you help her??​
?​

60 Fps - Upscaled - Color Corrected - Added Music - (y)?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
60 Fps - Upscaled - Color Corrected - Original Sound?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
Damn this little "slut" is really fucking cute and sexy - After the rework, I have already reviewed this video 200 times ?​
This is just a Gorgeous rework - A good restoration - This particular rework 100% deserves your attention?​
?​

• I probably drank three liters of coffee and smoked a pack of cigarettes while trying to find a song for this video, I went through dozens of options and finally found a song that in most cases coincides with its movements and tempo (This video didn't have any sound at all, such videos are usually not interesting to watch because of this - But I love to breathe a second wind into such videos). I immediately recorded live sound and sent it to the editor - If you have good, vacuum headphones, then you will get high from the sound.

60 Fps - Upscaled - Color Corrected - Fully Sounded - (y)?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
Let's make this baby show us a good twerk?​
?​

Let me show you what I originally planned?​
  • The original idea was to create one rework of all these 3 dances in one video, united by one song, with a complete imitation of the fact that all the sounds and music in the video are real (Allegedly this is her choice, Allegedly she actually danced to one song and like she herself made a cut of the best moments from this dance)
  • I wasn't going to show you this video, since I couldn't I didn't quite get into the rhythm in the first dances, but since I fully voiced her movements, it doesn't look like my mistake anymore , it's just that our beauty did not dance to the rhythm of the beginning of her dance, she did not warm up before that.(I think so) :ROFLMAO: So I changed my mind, maybe you'll even like it (In principle, I put a lot of work into this video)

Links To The Main Rework ?​
Cyber Files ?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
  • Main Rework, - The first video was absolutely without sound, so I voiced absolutely every movement of Senya Marin, Recorded live music for the soundtrack, the video was interpolated at 60 fps, an upscale and color correction was made
  • Attention !- The preview is mounted specially in low quality so that you can get acquainted. - Use the links to download the 2k version with color correction and a clear picture

Link to all originals from this post - Bro You don't need them!?​
All Originals - (n) :Modge:?​
Have a good day and mood! - And Check the previous post - I didn't have enough space?​

# Hiitssenya , Hiitskatie , Senya Hardin , Senyahardin , Senya Marin , Senyamarin , Hardinsenya?​
Β 
  • Peepeekun
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
One new restored video - And what I forgot to do last time?​
  • I saw that there are her videos on Camwhores that we didn't have, and I turned to people to help us pull her video from Camwhores for us - rogerthedog helped us with you - Thanks a lot to him for that.
  • I have already restored the video itself - I made an upscale, made color correction, Suppressed noises in order to be able to further amplify the sounds of her moans - I adjusted the volume taking into account the fact that someone has a bad quiet headset - So if you have cool high-quality headphones, just make the sound quieter

Link To The Full Video - 5:34 min?​
Pixl Drain?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
​

Pixl Drain?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
Accentuated video for the computer?​
​

• I often make accented versions of videos, but because of my fatigue, I just forgot to do it last time, so I decided to do it now, And since accented videos are intended for a computer, I have already made a collage into the bargain
Pixl Drain?​
bunkr.su?​
Mail.ru?​
Media Fire?​
​

I made Accentuated videos - It's much nicer to watch them from a computer, you don't need to look into the details?​
​

​

Originals for download?​
https://bunkr.su/a/nkLq7Ou4

Β 
  • Peepeekun
josephdillinger

josephdillinger

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Β 
  • Peepeekun
Mrc69us

Mrc69us

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
A few b/g clips unfortunately very short hopefully she comes out with a good sextape some day, she did a long live show with a guy but shes asking $50 and sounds like it may just be teasing and oral anyway. I think they were both shared before but links are dead.

https://cdn8.bunkr.ru/2-zxoT9pfr.mov
Β 
  • Peepeekun
Jammjamms

Jammjamms

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Β 
  • Peepeekun
dolcifabio2

dolcifabio2

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Β 
  • Peepeekun
Yashzz1

Yashzz1

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Winterflowers said:
"2 for 1 DOGGYSTYLE because it's the fckn weekend ????????"

-Dead Link Removed
Re up pls
Β 
Extrasplash

Extrasplash

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
faeriiie said:
my PERSONAL collection.?​

Content Checklist
Nips ?
Pussy ?
Masturbation ?
Oral ?
BG ?
GG ?
Anal ?
Cumshot ?

?​
Instagram β€” 106 pics | 5 vids β€” 147 MB?​
-Dead Links Removed

?​
Tiktoks β€” 31 vids β€” 96 MB?​
-Dead Link Removed

?​
Onlyfans β€” 445 pics | 330 vids β€” 7.7 GB?​
-Dead Link Removed

β€”β€”β€”
?​
Full Collection β€” 551 pics | 366 vids β€” 7.9 GB?​
-Dead Link Removed
really? go open the links above.
???​
bunkr.la giving too many errors. If anyone wants it uploaded in a different context, please lmk.?​
re up pls
Β 
  • Peepeekun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
contatotattooday
Top Bottom
')