Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community πŸ™Œ

SignUp Now!

Tantot Twins - Pauline (@popstantot) & Mathilde (@mathildtan

Matem

Matem

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
A pic of Pauline from earlier this week
Β 
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Complete restoration of the last video
Color corection - Music - 200 Fps
?​
  • Owners of mobile devices are not able to fully see the difference. Computer owners will be able to fully evaluate all the changes. The original is lagging, The picture is not clear, foggy, faded.
  • Restored video - Absolutely no lag, no fog, the picture is clearer and more saturated.
​

Well, brothers, my first video montage in a new place. - I know it's a long time, but any decisions take time.?​
  • The video was interpolated at 200 fps - The interpolation was done with maximum priority - (No more lags)
  • The fog effect was removed - Deep color correction has been made (The picture now, has become clear, juicy and colorful)
  • Music has been added - The main requirement was that the music should sound like the original sound of the video
  • An accentuated version for computers was created - Only for real pussy lovers! :ROFLMAO:
Version for mobile devices?​
Back Up?​
​

Version for computers?​
Back Up?​
​

• If someone needs the original, you can take it from the previous post, but why you may need it, without sound, poor quality. You don't need him, brothers!.
  • I noticed that all our recent videos for the last 5-6 months are mostly 400x700 pixels videos - I don't have access to her Only Fans, but the question is brewing - Is she selling us low-quality videos? All my recent restorations constantly rested on improving poor quality videos and making them acceptable. Instead of restoring a good video and making it even better. I hope her stops feeding us videos of such poor quality.
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
When you don't ignore me and put your finger up (y), I get motivated and do my best. Have a nice day!?​
Β 
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Complete restoration of the last video
Color corection - Music - 191Fps
?​
  • Owners of mobile devices are not able to fully see the difference. Computer owners will be able to fully evaluate all the changes. The original is lagging, The picture is not clear, foggy, faded.
  • Restored video - Absolutely no lag, no fog, the picture is clearer and more saturated.
​

The restoration of the video took more than 8 hours?​
  • The video was interpolated at 191 fps - The interpolation was done with maximum priority - (No more lags)
  • The fog effect was removed - Deep color correction has been made (The picture now, has become clear, juicy and colorful)
  • A version with music was created- The main requirement was that the music should sound like the original sound of the video
  • Friends, I will not repeat this anymore, so as not to write it from post to post - My experience tells me that with color correction, it makes sense to convert with maximum priority and this of course increases the size of the video - If the size of the video scares you, download the version from RedGifs.- Personally, I choose quality and weight.
Despite the fact that I've always liked Pauline! - I must admit that this baby is really good!?​
Version with music?​
Back Up - 1 ?​
​

No Music Version?​
Back Up - 1 ?​
Original - (n):Modge:?​
​

It was very nice of you! Because without a spectator and support, there is no work with the soul!?​
​
When you don't ignore me and put your finger up (y), I get motivated and do my best. Have a nice day!?​
Β 
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
Mathilde flashes her pussy for the first time! - 400 fps?​
  • Well, guys, Mathilde finally flashed her pussy to us. I don't know if she did it on purpose or by accident, but I did my best so that you could enjoy this spectacle
Important information.?​
  • The first thing I want to say guys is that the video that is designed for us to see Mathilde's pussy will be redone - Because during the interpolation I was busy with my other video montages and artifacts appeared on the wall from the load on the video card - So this video will be interpolated again. - But since you are clearly not going to look at the wall, but at the pussy, I allow myself to post this video for you even in this form.
  • 400 frames per second - To create high-quality slow motion, the video was interpolated at 400 frames per second.- You won't believe it, but the interpolation of a 3-second video with the highest priority took almost a day of time - that's why I won't make you wait until I do the second interpolation., and I'm posting this video now even in this form - Also, another full-fledged video editing is waiting for you today.
  • Color correction was done so that the picture looked natural and not just illuminated - I tried a lot of options - I think it turned out perfectly
  • An accentuated version was created for computers - The video was converted to 4K quality, with maximum priority.
  • A better primary source was found for the second scene - But my old restoration is still better even than the new original - Re-restoration is a long process. I will let you know if and when it will be completed.
Accented 6x slow-motion preview - Reversed, Looped ?​
The preview is for reference only - Download the original videos in 4k from the links below?​
​

Download links for computers?​
6x - slow-motion version?​
Full HD?​
Back Up?​
2x -slow-motion version?​
FUL HD?​
Back Up?​
Download links for mobile devices?​
6x - slow-motion version?​
2 - x slow-motion version?​
​
​
​
​
We are moving on to a full-fledged installation?​
Complete restoration - Two Videos together
Color corection - Music - 191Fps
?​
​

• The videos was interpolated at 191 fps - The interpolation was done with maximum priority - (No more lags)
  • A version with music was created- The main requirement was that the music should sound like the original sound of the video
  • Why do you make Mathilde so tanned? - Sorry guys I like tanned girls :ROFLMAO: - I'm sure you are too When I see Mathilde tanned, I just want to spank this small, elastic slut , or a baby.- I do not know which definition of these is better, everyone will choose what is closer to him
Two videos from the same scene together?​
Version with music?​
No Music Version?​
​

Here you can download each scene individually?​
Scene ?1?​
With Music?​
Back Up?​
No Music?​
Back Up?​
Original?​
Scene?2?​
With Music?​
Back Up?​
No Music?​
Back Up?​
Original?​
Will we put my old collection in order??​
  • It's a pity that a year ago I wasn't as experienced as I am today. This does not mean that my old video collection is bad, I have always put my soul into each of my works, but they are not as good as they could have been if a year ago I would have been as experienced as today. I'll ask you a question. Would you like me to restore my old videos as well?
Yes - :pOGGIES:?​
No - :peepoLeave:?​
  • Brothers, none of you should think that this is easy for me - Behind each of my videos there are hours and behind some of them a day of work. But the more positive responses I see, the more likely I am to restore at least the best of their old videos.
A sad story?​
  • I often come across a situation where people subscribe to me. And I immediately run to see what kind of thread they were in. And I see that they were previously in the thread in which I posted my rework or just a new video montage. But what is strange! These people subscribe, but at the same time they do not like the post on which they subscribed to me. This suggests that these people like what I do, but at the same time they do not support me with their emotions. They like the content, they subscribe - but they don't express their support for me!
  • So friends! Please don't ignore my work! Without your support, nothing would have happened.
By supporting me (y) - You create all the conditions for me to continue to create. Have a nice day!?​
?​
Β 
vavandvoa

vavandvoa

SimpCity Fapper πŸΈπŸ’¦
  • I can't sort all their photos for a year, there's no time all the time. - But a year ago I tried hard to do this. - I love videos. - But I have never added them to the archives - I have a lot of their old photos, but I don't know if anyone needs them.?​
All photos in one Rar archive?​
Rar Archive - 1 mb?​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​
​