Welcome to

Sexy Forums!

By registering an account, you'll be able to download premium onlyfans models leaks and participate in our community 🙌

SignUp Now!

Tru kait

tuntunfurioso

tuntunfurioso

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦

"Trujillo"

• Peepeekun
Reactions: Ninjapurpura
tuntunfurioso

tuntunfurioso

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
I have almost all the videos of "tru kait", 111 videos 1080p, 107 videos 4k, 19 videos 720p, 5 videos 2k. (all videos are different scenes)

I would like to upload them in order to have a backup of them and share them with you, but the two problems are:

upload them, I don't want to use gofile or bunkers because it would take me a long time to upload them all, and the problem with torrents is that I would have to leave the pc on and it would raise my electricity bill.

the donwloads ratio - and I guess these people just came for the content without contributing anything to the site or minimally say thank you.

any suggestion to avoid these problems?

Dragpunk

Dragpunk

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
T
tuntunfurioso said:
I have almost all the videos of "tru kait", 111 videos 1080p, 107 videos 4k, 19 videos 720p, 5 videos 2k. (all videos are different scenes)

I would like to upload them in order to have a backup of them and share them with you, but the two problems are:

upload them, I don't want to use gofile or bunkers because it would take me a long time to upload them all, and the problem with torrents is that I would have to leave the pc on and it would raise my electricity bill.

the donwloads ratio - and I guess these people just came for the content without contributing anything to the site or minimally say thank you.

Terabox

ripnsfw222

ripnsfw222

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
tuntunfurioso said:

The only alternative for you is an SSD (maybe HD but would be just as time consuming as any method other than an SSD).

1. No free site can be considered a "backup", they can go down at any time (as has happened with several sites similar to bunkr).

2. Bunkr is the best site I've ever used when it comes to upload speed, therefore, any other site you use will probably take even longer.

3. Unfortunately in every forum I've been to, to get likes it was more advantageous to post images, usually from the onlyfans feed that are almost always free. There is a limit of images per post, so you can take those onlyfans with more than 1k and start spamming (I don't know why people like it, but it's what usually generates more likes on posts).

4. If you really want help, ask to move your post here -> https://kr.hhnmvn.com/forums/helping-the-community.35/

doppleme

doppleme

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
tuntunfurioso said:

You can maybe only keep the computer on for torrent until ratio is 1:1 or maybe a little over that and the rest could be done by the rest of us? Not everyone seeds, I know but I would still like to believe in the good faith of the community.

Torotter

Torotter

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Threesome with Jesse Pony

Torotter

Torotter

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Threesome with Rubi Antonelli

bronis

bronis

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
ManyVids - JaySmoothXXX - Daytime Romp with TruKait
1920x1080 - MP4 - 2,70 GiB

Download - 1fichier.com

Download - gofile.io

Download - bunkr.ru part1.rar
Download - bunkr.ru part2.rar

/!\ note
: Cyberfile.me sucks right now, i can't upload anything here. And since gofile or pixeldrain are very very bad hosts when it comes to high retention (they got DMCAed very fast) I uploaded on bunkr with 2two parts .rar files. Therefore, just download both files and rename them "tru.part1.rar" and "tru.part2.rar" for example. Sorry for inconvenience.

• Peepeekun
MaxPop

MaxPop

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Space Junk 2 -- she has a G/G scene with Geisha Kyd, starting
09:40

• Peepeekun
PhilipIrvine

PhilipIrvine

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Samrenina Zosa said:

i can't find this video :pepeWhy:
She sells it on both her onlyfans and her manyvids page. So it's not that you can't find it, it's that you're too cheap to pay for it.

Normally, I loathe people who essentially beg or demand others share content with them for free. Especially when they don't just come out and straightforward ask for it. Least you can do is say something like "please, if anyone has this, can you share it?"

So not sure why I am doing this, must be in a rare good mood, here is this video you "can't find"/refuse to pay for:

• Peepeekun
omara25

omara25

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Tru Kait squirting - OnlyFans Live
Pass:trukait

• Peepeekun
Torotter

Torotter

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Violet Starr & Tru Kait Threesome

thr33way

• Peepeekun
tuntunfurioso

tuntunfurioso

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
Remember say "Like" Lurker, and that almost all my contributions have been deleted in the topic, this may be my last upload in this topic because there are many opportunists.

"trujillo"

• Peepeekun
AnonymousVoyeur

AnonymousVoyeur

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦
NEW PPV THREESOME w Melissa Straton and Johnny Sins

• Peepeekun
anderson153

anderson153

SimpCity Fapper 🐸💦